Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ted's Birthday Weekend







This past weekend we celebrated Ted's birthday by having his kids come visit. We took some family pictures at a park in Valdese.

Trey, Caroline and Marlena were able to come. Miranda had to work. As it turns out, it was a great weekend. It was the first time Blaine and Collin had met Marlena. I think they are thrilled to have older step-sisters and a step-brother. Ted's kids were very good to my kids.

These are just some photos I had taken with my camera. We actually had Jeanna Vickers come and take some professional photos. They turned out great.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

great pics! looks like lots of fun. I am so happy that you are so happy now!

tessa said...

Great photos. Are the other photos posted somewhere? What a photogenic crowd!

Michael Mayhill said...

Ok I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! for calling today! It was so cool it realy made my day! When you get this message fire off a email to me so I can forwad some pics
Michael M
P.S. Ok how did you find me and how long di it take?