Friday, April 24, 2009

Family Fun in Sunny Florida


I love my family and I hate that we now all live so far apart. Heather and Kevin are in California, Mom, dad and Nana are in Florida, Lezlea and Brent are in Tennessee and Tamara is in Alabama. Ted and I are in North Carolina and all of his family is living in this state. Unfortunately, some of them are up to 5 hours away. So, when I get to together with my family, we plan for fun and take lots of pictures. These first 3 photos I swiped from Heather's family blog. Thanks chicka!


Heather and I strike a facial pose. Probably one of our favorite things to do as we are both incredibly goofy. I think it's just an Archer trait.


I love to laugh, but it's the true sign of having fun.


Here Heather and I are with our 95 1/2 year old grandmother. She doesn't look it does she?


This is my dad and mom and then Heather and I.


Once again, the silly faces must present themselves.


Kevin has no trouble keeping up with Heather. He's just a big kid himself! :)


Here we are...all the family we were able to muster. Myself and Ted, Heather behind Kevin, Mom behind dad, then Nana, and then Aunt Linda behind Uncle Brian.

No comments: