Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First Snow!



















Yesterday we had our first snow. It seemed to pour down out of the sky as if in buckets and it was beautiful to watch. The boys were very excited to get out in it and play.

Collin, Ted and I worked on a snowman (the snow was a little powdery so this was a challenge) and both boys got to sled down the neighbor's yard (our yard is a little too steep to attempt. They might not have been able to stop).

I liked Ted in his uniform so I had these pictures taken.

Last week, Ted took me target shooting. I have a pistol that I haven't shot in years. I love the gun with the scope. I don't know what kind of gun it is but aside from it being too heavy for me to hold (had to prop it on the side of the pick-up) it was great fun to shoot.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Fun! I have been target shooting recently as well! I hadn't shot anything in years! I am sticking to pistols though-- they frown on the rifles at the indoor ranges. =)