Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Go for Gatlinburg!

Ted and I took a spontaneous trip to Gatlinburg, TN in November. Just one full day and a night of fun. Ted had never been and I only once. We both decided another trip was going to be necessary. Here are some of the pictures that we took that trip.

That's me out there on that rock.














I met an Elvis Impersonator at the Elvis Museum and Gift Shop in Pigeon Forge. He has been doing this since 1971. I saw a clip of him and went Wow! I asked him if I could get my picture taken with him. He said, "Like this?" He suggested we put the picture of him as Elvis in the photo with us. His name is Tim Turney if you are looking for a good Elvis impersonator.

(Ted and I overlooking the city of Gatlinburg)



(There's a parrot on my head!)

Hey! There was a Blaine's Grill and Bar!

Poor Ted - always on the phone!



1 comment:

Heather and Kevin said...

Wow a lot of updates at once! Ok so I love the picture with the birds on your head. Too funny :) and Ted is such a good sport to dress up for that antique photo. kevin doesn't know it yet, but he is gonna do that too someday.